29 8 / 2014
Reblog if you respect sex workers including women who work in porn, and will support them in their work.
Please restore my faith a little.
I do NOT mean excusing the wrongs and abuse that goes on within these industries. I mean supporting sex workers and their agency, and supporting them in their choices.
28 8 / 2014
I love telling people Nintendo is 125 years old because it seems like it’d be common knowledge but it’s actually something people gloss over because the year a company was founded isn’t really interesting most of the time
My gut reaction when I found out was “WHAT KINDS OF VIDEO GAMES DID THEY HAVE IN THE 19th CENTURY” and I think a lot of people have that same reaction. It’s silly. I love it
28 8 / 2014
Pedro Pascal Explains the Ecstasy of Oberyn Martell - Making Game of Thrones
- 1: In a previous episode, Oberyn is writing a poem for his daughter. Have you thought through his life in Dorne?
- 2: I see him as an extremely contemporary, progressive and loving father. I think it's so suitable that he had nothing but daughters to raise. He doesn't shape ideas based on old conventions so his daughters are not limited by backwards, medieval morality.
- 1: He's very emotionally intelligent.
- 2: I think there's a depth in the way that Oberyn perceives the world and the way he lives in it. I think there's a lot of woman inside of Oberyn, which attributes to his strength.
- 1: Can you explain what you mean by "a lot of woman"?
- 2: Perceptiveness. Intelligence. In the world of 'Game of Thrones,' which can harshly reflect some of the darker elements of our reality, I would argue that women are often forced to be smarter and more in touch with themselves because their circumstances are so ruled by men. Women's survival skills kick in a bit earlier.
- 1: Would you say that Oberyn is a feminist?
- 2: Absolutely. Without choosing to be. It's just intrinsic and logical to him. Ellaria Sand is the love of his life because she is his equal, if not his superior, in certain ways. That's part of what makes him such a fierce man because he knows who to take his lead from.